Saturday, September 18, 2010

THANK YOU for supporting me in FGB5

Family and Friends
    I would like to THANK EVERYONE who has donated and helped me raise money for our Wounded Warriors and Livestrong (cancer foundation).  With you help we have been able to give JUST A LITTLE back and I appreciate everything..
  Pictures and updates will be given sent after the event next Saturday..  All it takes is 17 minutes of my time to do this for these awesome organizations and in the name of a friend of mine we lost in Afghanistan. (A..K..G).
   So thank you again for your support..  WISH me Luck

p.s.
  In case you are wondering if I have any GOALS during the event.
1st - To be respectable
2nd- (most important) to attempt to maintain AT LEAST a NINETEEN rep count during each station.. NINETEEN for ADAM !! 

--
jt

No comments: