Friday, August 10, 2007

Da duh Da!

... and finally Hick decides to share his pics with the rest of the world! You ask for the best? Well you got the best. May I present the Bushwacker 2007 photos!

Okay maybe it's not really that big of a deal. I just have to admit I was being lazy about posting to the site.

The race was a little harder than I thought it was going to be. Who decided to include a bridge in the race anyways. They diserve to be shot. This was the first race I actually stopped running to rest. I stopped twice on the bridge, what a bummer. There was no way I could have kept up with Jeremy(you freak of nature). John I wish you were here. You're a little more my speed.

Thanks to the BFF Jr's for running with us again. Jeremy and I will be giving you all aring for the next race.

I wish we could have all hung out longer on the boardwalk. The atmosphere was perfect and I could have stayed all day. I would be nice to go there again just to kick it with the BFF crew. High-5 Hooah!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOLY CRAP.... High 5 HUA... Photos !! Welcome back Hick !!